Terms and Conditions
These general terms and conditions regulate the contractual relationships between us, the
Juwelier Krebber Mönchengladbach GmbH
Telephone: 00 49 2161/922920
Fax: 0049 2161/9229241
and you as a customer of our online shop at krebber-juwelier.de
If you want to include your own general terms and conditions in the contract that contradict our general terms and conditions, we do not agree to their validity.
(1) A consumer within the meaning of these General Terms and Conditions is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for a purpose that is predominantly neither commercial nor self-employed (§ 13 BGB).
(2) Entrepreneur within the meaning of these GTC is a natural or legal person or a partnership with legal capacity who, when concluding a legal transaction, acts in the exercise of their commercial or independent professional activity (§ 14 BGB).
(3) A merchant within the meaning of these General Terms and Conditions is either someone who runs a trade (§ 1 HGB) or someone who has his company's name entered in the commercial register (§ 2 HGB).
conclusion of contract
(1) The presentation of the goods in our online shop does not constitute a legally binding offer, but an invitation to place an order.
(2) You can select products from the range in our online shop and collect them in the digital shopping cart. By clicking the "buy now" button, you make a binding offer to purchase the goods in the shopping cart.
(3) We will then immediately send you an automatic acknowledgment of receipt by e-mail, in which your order is listed again. The automatic confirmation of receipt only documents that we have received your order. It does not constitute acceptance of your purchase offer.
(4) The purchase contract is only concluded when we accept your purchase offer by sending a separate order confirmation by e-mail, or when we separate the goods and send them to you without a prior express declaration of acceptance.
Storage of the contract text and contract language
(1) You can print out the text of the contract before placing the order by using the print function of your browser in the last step of the order.
(2) With the automatic acknowledgment of receipt, you will also receive all order data and a copy of the General Terms and Conditions together with the cancellation policy by e-mail. If you have registered in our online shop, you can view the orders you have placed in your profile under "My Account". In addition, we save the text of the contract, but do not make it accessible on the Internet.
(3) Contract language is German.
terms of payment
(1) We generally accept the following means of payment: PayPal, bank transfer
(2) We reserve the right to only offer you payment in advance to protect our credit risk.
(3) If you are in default of payment, the purchase price shall be subject to interest at a rate of 5 percentage points above the base interest rate during the default period. We will charge you a reminder fee of €2.50 for each reminder letter that is sent to you after the delay has occurred, unless lower or higher damage can be proven in individual cases.
(1) We only deliver within Germany.
(2) If the goods you have ordered are not available because we are not supplied with these goods by our suppliers through no fault of our own, we can withdraw from the contract. In this case, we will inform you immediately and, if necessary, suggest the delivery of comparable goods. If no comparable goods are available or you do not wish to have comparable goods delivered, we will immediately refund any payments already made.
(1) If the goods are delivered with obvious transport damage, please report such errors to the deliverer immediately and contact us as soon as possible.
(2) If you are a consumer, failure to make a complaint or contact us will have no consequences whatsoever for your statutory warranty rights. However, they help us to be able to assert our own claims against the carrier or the transport insurance.
retention of title
(1) The delivered goods remain our property until full payment has been made. Before the transfer of ownership, pledging, assignment as security, processing or transformation is not permitted without our consent.
(2) If you are an entrepreneur, we reserve title to the goods until all current and future claims from an ongoing business relationship have been settled in full. Al